Analytical testing for petrochemical production
sponsored by Cytiva
11 February, 4 pm GMT
Petroleum in many forms has been used since ancient times. In modern times, petrochemical compounds are used globally and are a very important part of the global economy. A large range of analytical test are used across the entire petrochemical extraction and manufacturing process. In this webinar we will give an overview of the key analytical applications and tests undertaken across the downstream, midstream and upstream stages, and the importance of sample filtration will be emphasized.
- An overview of the petrochemical extraction and manufacturing process
- An understanding of key analytical tests
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine