The side-effects of bad data in API development and manufacture
sponsored by Malvern Panalytical
28 January 2021
15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET / 10:00 EST
Innovation is key to delivering new drugs faster and cheaper, while tailoring them to patient needs. Data drives this, but how do you know it’s the right data? From solubility and delivery to bioavailability and stability, the application of intelligent analytics is crucial to the success of your candidate formulation. The fundamental question every pharmaceutical scientist must ask himself is: “Considering the intended route of delivery, what do I need to know about this formulation?” Using real-life examples, our experts explain how the best – and worst – decisions in pharmaceutical development and manufacture are made, and offer their tips for success.
Webinar Learning Objective:
- Understand the complementarity of physicochemical analytical tools.
- Examine the full workflow for assessing the microstructure of pharmaceutical formulations.
- Learn how to robustly assess the developability of a new drug product.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine