Business in Brief
A round-up of this month’s business news, from COVID-19 testing to new product launches
Lauren Robertson | | Quick Read
- Thermo Scientific announced the launch of its new iCAP PRO Series ICP-OES platform to accelerate the analysis of trace elements for routine laboratory applications (1).
- Health Canada approved the use of Spartan Bioscience’s portable COVID-19 rapid molecular diagnostic test, Spartan Cube. This coffee cup-sized DNA analyzer can be used outside the lab in settings such as airports or remote communities (2).
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.