The Analytical Scientist Innovation Awards 2019
Nominations are open for this year's TASIAs!
The Analytical Scientist Innovation Awards (TASIAs) return in 2019. The goal? To highlight the latest and greatest technology, instrumentation and software making waves throughout the analytical science community.
Nominations for The Innovation Awards are welcome from individuals, groups, or organizations.
To enter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: 2019 Innovation Awards) with the following information:
- Name of innovation
- Launch date (must be after October 31, 2018)
- Brief description (~10 words)
- Detailed description (50-150 words)
- Potential impact (50-150 words)
- One image (if applicable)
The deadline for entries is November 6, 2019. All nominations will be put to a panel of experts, who will decide on the 15 top innovations of 2019. The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence regarding their deliberations or the final list will be entered into.
The winners will be announced in our December issue – in print and online.
To learn about last year’s winners, click here.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.