From mAbs to MALDI
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings | | Quick Read
Products and launches
• Waters has launched several new products this month, including:
- The Kairos Amino Acid Analysis Kit, which aims to streamline and speed up LC/MS-MS analysis of human urine and plasma.
- The BioAccord System, an LC-MS aimed at the biopharma market that should decentralize routine monitoring.
- Ion-Exchange Columns (BioResolve SCX) to simplify mAb characterization
• Bruker launched the G6 LEONARDO, an inert gas infusion analyser for ONH concentration in organic samples.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.