From Microscopy to Milk Analysis
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- Zivak Technologies has launched the Zivak Multitasker, a UHPLC system that uses robotic arms to simplify and speed up sample preparation. Read More
- Agilent has announced that handheld Raman system Resolve is now being used by the UK Border Force for the detection of hazardous materials through opaque packaging. Read More
- Waters has acquired exclusive rights to Desorption Electrospray Ionization (DESI) technology for all mass spectrometry applications from Prosolia and the Purdue Research Foundation (PRF). Waters will also provide Purdue University with a TOF-MS to continue to advance research applications of DESI technology. Read More
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine