Materials Science and Mobile Labs
Business in brief: what’s going on in analytical science this month?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- Shimadzu has released the C2MAP™-2000, an automated pretreatment module for cell culture media analysis for use with the company’s ultrafast LC-MS/MS. Read more
- February saw the introduction of a new MS-based host cell protein detection service from BioPharmaSpec. Read more
- SCIEX has launched the OptiFlow Quant Solution for sensitive biomolecule quantitation. Read more
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.