Pittcon Product Round Up
Business in brief: the latest launches and company news from Philadelphia 2019.
Charlotte Barker | | Quick Read
- Thermo Fisher Scientific launched a number of new workflows, including the SMART Automation workflow for efficient peptide mapping by LC-MS and the dioxin analyzer for the food and beverage industry. The new TriPlus 500 GC Headspace Autosampler also made its debut at the show.
- Shimadzu released a new multiomic data analysis package in cooperation with the Systems Biology Institute and Osaka University.
- Waters Corporation unveiled a range of new thermal analyzers, including the Discovery Thermomechanical Analyzer (TMA) 450, “Rheo-Raman” capability for the Discovery Hybrid Rheometer, and a high sensitivity pressure cell for the ARES-G2 Rheometer.
- WITec premiered ParticleScout, an advanced particle analysis tool for the alpha300 microscope series.
- Axcend Corporation announced that it is now shipping its portable Focus LC.
- LECO released a new FLUX flow modulator option for routine GCxGC analysis – pitched as a cost-effective option for users who don’t need the sensitivity of standard quad jet thermal modulation.
- Alphasense launched its bluetooth-enabled electronic diffusion tube (EDT), which automatically sends readings to a smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.