Pittcon Product Round Up
Business in brief: the latest launches and company news from Philadelphia 2019.
Charlotte Barker | | Quick Read
- Thermo Fisher Scientific launched a number of new workflows, including the SMART Automation workflow for efficient peptide mapping by LC-MS and the dioxin analyzer for the food and beverage industry. The new TriPlus 500 GC Headspace Autosampler also made its debut at the show.
- Shimadzu released a new multiomic data analysis package in cooperation with the Systems Biology Institute and Osaka University.
- Waters Corporation unveiled a range of new thermal analyzers, including the Discovery Thermomechanical Analyzer (TMA) 450, “Rheo-Raman” capability for the Discovery Hybrid Rheometer, and a high sensitivity pressure cell for the ARES-G2 Rheometer.
- WITec premiered ParticleScout, an advanced particle analysis tool for the alpha300 microscope series.
- Axcend Corporation announced that it is now shipping its portable Focus LC.
- LECO released a new FLUX flow modulator option for routine GCxGC analysis – pitched as a cost-effective option for users who don’t need the sensitivity of standard quad jet thermal modulation.
- Alphasense launched its bluetooth-enabled electronic diffusion tube (EDT), which automatically sends readings to a smartphone or tablet.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine