From Awards to Allergens
Business in brief: what’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- Inlabtech has released a new sample preparation system, the TA12 Serial Diluter. Read More
- Leco claim that their two new instruments, the 828 and the 928 series, will “transform” carbon and nitrogen analysis to the benefit of the food and agricultural sectors. Read More
- Astrotech has announced that the TRACER 1000, a new explosives detector, has been accepted into the Transport Security Administration’s Screening Program. The detector is described as having a “virtually unlimited library.” Read More
- SCIEX’s new food allergen screening method, using the QTRAP 4500 LC-MS/MS, has received official classification from AOAC International. It can detect allergenic peptides from five major classes of allergenic foods at a detection limit of 10 ppm. Read More
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.