Green Chemistry and Government Science
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Collaborations and acquisitions
- Waters Corporation and Hamilton Robotics have joined forces to launch STARWorks, an assay-ready automated sample preparation system. Read More
- Waters has also worked with the National Mass Spectrometry Facility at Swansea University to develop the ACQUITY QDa Practical MS Education Package, which aims to educate undergrads in the fundamentals of mass spec. Read More
- Nightingale Health and UK Biobank have launched a major initiative to analyse 500,000 blood samples. UK Biobank’s PI said that gathering this metabolic biomarker data will provide opportunities to “benefit patient care and public health.” Read More
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.