Microchips and Advanced Microscopy
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- HORIBA has launched the Duetta, a compact fluorescence/absorbance spectrometer that performs non-destructive, non-contact analysis. Read More
- Agilent’s 870 Laser Direct Infrared imaging system, combining Quantum Cascade Laser technology with the company’s Clarity Software, claims to speed up analysis times from “hours to minutes.” Read More
- SCIEX announced new applications for CESI-MS (capillary electrophoresis with electrospray ionization) last month, including the proteomics and metabolomics fields. Read More
- Thermo Scientific’s ISQ EM system – offering a mass range of 10-2000 m/z – combines HESI (high-performing heated electrospray ionization and dual HESI/atmospheric pressure chemical ionization (APCI) for LC-MS routine analysis. Read More
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine