The Analytical Scientist Power List 2014
Who Are The Top 40 Under 40?
Rich Whitworth |
Last year, we ranked the Top 100 most influential analytical scientists in our inaugural Power List.
This year, we shift the focus to the up-and-coming ladies and gentlemen who are already making waves in our dynamic field. We want to profile 40 analytical scientists under the age of 40 to shine a light on those who are likely to be the scientists, engineers, software developers and business people shaping a bright and innovation-rich future.
Once again, we invite you to nominate the men and women who you believe have what it takes to be the trailblazers of tomorrow. Your suggestions will be considered by our panel of judges who the Top 40 Under 40.
To nominate, either fill out the short questionnaire here: tas.txp.to/PowerList2014
or email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, affiliation, reason for nomination, and your connection to the nominee.
- Nominations for The Analytical Scientist Power List are welcome from individuals, groups or organizations
- You may nominate up to three individuals by sending an email to: email@example.com or visiting: tas.txp.to/PowerList2014
- The persons nominated should (a) be involved in some aspect of analytical science and (b) be under the age of 40 on 1 November 2014
- The deadline for nominations is Sunday, 14 September 2014
- The full list of nominations will be put to the expert panel
- Under the guidance of the Chair, the panel will decide on the Top 40. The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence regarding their deliberations or the final list will be entered into
- The Analytical Scientist Power List 2014 will be published in the October 2014 issue of The Analytical Scientist, in print and online
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.