Diagnostics and Discovery
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- Shimadzu has released a UHPLC system, “Nexere Bio,” aimed in particular at the pharmaceutical field. Read more
- Bruker has launched INVENIO, a compact FTIR spectrometer. Read more
- Analytik Jena has announced the launch of its new ICP-OES range – the PlasmaQuant PQ 9000 series – which aims to simplify the analysis of complex sample matrices. Read more
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.