Mass Spec on the Streets of London
Our short guide to the 2016 Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Congress
Joanna Cummings |
This November sees the inaugural Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Congress in London, UK. Aiming to unite colleagues from across the field of mass spec and health sciences for the improvement of medical research, the event focuses on three major subject areas:
- Mass Spectrometry: Strategies and Technologies
- Mass Spectrometry-Related Methodologies
- Healthcare Studies and Applications
The sessions will cover the gamut of related topics, from MALDI-TOF to bioinformatics, from peptide mapping to personalized medicine, as well as poster presentations, a networking forum and interactive Q&A discussions with a number of experts including friends of The Analytical Scientist: Ian Wilson, Ron Heeren, Georgios Theodoridis, and Filip Cuyckens. We’ve bookmarked the key sessions below.
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.