Safe and Sound
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Charlotte Barker |
Products and launches
- B&W Tek have launched their latest handheld Raman analyzer, TacticID-1064, which they claim is capable of measuring colored, impure and darker substances. Read More
- A new ‘flash purification system’ has been released by Swedish company Biotage. Read More
- The new RenataDX screening system from Waters is an in vitro diagnostic device designed for dried blood spot analysis. Read More
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine