Safe and Sound
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Charlotte Barker |
Products and launches
- B&W Tek have launched their latest handheld Raman analyzer, TacticID-1064, which they claim is capable of measuring colored, impure and darker substances. Read More
- A new ‘flash purification system’ has been released by Swedish company Biotage. Read More
- The new RenataDX screening system from Waters is an in vitro diagnostic device designed for dried blood spot analysis. Read More
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine