Acoustic Mass Spec and Atomic Absorption
Business in brief: what’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
Analytica 2018 saw the presentation of various new technologies, including:
- Analytik Jena’s new Atomic Absorption Spectrometer. (Read More)
- Microsaic Systems’ latest chip-based mass spectrometer, designed for point-of-need analysis. (Read More)
- SCIEX’ Citrine™ MS/MS, which aims to improve on sensitivity and throughput in clinical diagnostics labs. (Read More)
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.