Cerebral Spectroscopy and Centers of Distinction
Business in brief: what’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- The TRACER 1000 MS-ETD, a mass spec explosives detector developed by Astrotech Corporation, had its first demo for shareholders in early December. The company believe TRACER can improve on the “shortcomings” of current ion mobility spectrometry systems, with near-zero false positive rates and an expanded list of compounds of interest. Read more
- Medical device company Cerebrotech has received CE approval for its Intracranial Fluids Monitor, which uses volumetric integral phase-shift spectroscopy to detect changes in distribution of brain fluids caused by ischemic stroke. Read more
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.