What You’ve Been Reading...
We dived into our analytics to find the most popular online articles. Here, we present a thought-provoking quote from each of the top ten
Rich Whitworth |
1. “A great deal of scientific literature appears to be invisible to the research community unless it is electronically accessible – certain research projects are therefore in danger of missing critical information or repeating experiments that have already been undertaken. We should not re-invent the wheel.”
2. “It is clear that errors made in sampling, sample preparation or sample introduction (injection) cannot be corrected by using even the most advanced MS systems.”
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.