Nominations Now Open for the Power List 2019
Who are the Top 100 scientists in the field? Cast your vote!
Charlotte Barker | | Hot Topic
Nominations are now open for The Power List 2019, our annual celebration of the big names and unsung heroes of analytical science. This year we're keeping it simple and focusing on the 100 most influential analytical scientists, across all technologies and applications.
Nominate the scientists who inspire you - whether a mentor, a colleague or someone whose work you have admired from afar. Notably, we encourage you to also consider diversity - read more.
Remember: scientists have to be nominated to be in the running, so don't hold back!
- Nominations for The Analytical Scientist Power List are welcome from individuals, groups or organizations
- The full list of nominations will be put to an expert judging panel
- The panel will decide on the Top 100. The panel’s decision is final and no correspondence regarding their deliberations or the final list will be entered into
- The Analytical Scientist Power List 2019 will be published in October 2019 in print and online
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.