Sequencing, Spectroscopy, and Standardization
Business in brief: What’s going on in analytical science?
Joanna Cummings |
Products and launches
- Waters Corporation revealed its Xevo TQ-GC Mass Spectrometer, a tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer that can exceed ppb limits of detection. Read More
- SCIEX announced the launch of their new sample preparation system, the Topaz Prep Station. The automated workstation aims to help speed up testing at diagnostic labs. Read More
- NuGEN Technologies has released a new library quantification method. CEO Nitin Sood said, “as sequencing becomes cheaper, the development of novel technologies to decrease library prep time and cost… is essential.” Read More
- The latest version of Agilent’s OpenLab CDS ChemStation Edition allows labs to export files in Allotrope Data Format (ADF) – designed to standardize data from multiple sources. Read More
Read the full article now
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.