Georgia (and Pittcon) On My Mind
Are you ready for the “Pittcon experience” in Atlanta? Get the most out of the best-attended annual conference on analytical science with our top picks.
Joanna Cummings |
Pittcon is “where innovation goes to play” and there are certainly plenty of innovators among this year’s array of speakers. In addition to the diverse selection of cutting-edge technology, plenary lectures, and exhibitions, there will be live product demos on the expo floor – something new for you Pittcon veterans – as well as over 100 short courses. And with plenty of networking sessions you’ll be able to catch up with long-lost colleagues – as well as meet members of The Analytical Scientist team; we’ll be at booth 2362. If you can’t make it, we’ll be live tweeting from
@tAnaSci. If you are going, here are our top picks. JC
Editorial Top Fives
- Wearable and Point-of-Care Sensor Technologies for Biomonitoring (March 6)
- Omics for Environmental and Public Health Protection (March 7)
- JAMIA – The State-of-the-Art Technologies from Japan: Analytical Instruments with/for Nano-Chemistry Technology and Advanced Diagnosis (March 8)
- Vibrational Spectroscopy of Biodegradable Plastics: Evolution, Revolution or Back to the Future (March 9)
- Overcoming the Obstacles to Making Measurements in the Brain (March 10)
- Measurement Strategies - Sensors and Spectroscopy (March 6)
- Innovative Approaches to Science Education (March 7)
- Detection of Illicit Drugs (March 8)
- Biomedical: New Technologies for Breath Analysis (March 9)
- Novel Synthesis and Applications of Nanomaterials (March 10)
Organized Contributed Sessions
- R&D to QC: Bridging the Gap (March 6)
- Cell Phone Spectroscopy - Handheld Spectroscopy for the Citizen (March 7)
- High Performance SFC for the Analysis of Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Natural Products and Metabolomics (March 8)
- High Throughput Analysis for Food Safety and Cosmetics: Challenges and Validation (March 9)
- Bioanalytical: Fluorescence/Luminescence Techniques (March 10)
Pittcon 2016 will be held March 6-10 at Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, USA: www.pittcon.org
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.