Ultrapure Water for LC-MS Biomedical Analyses
Anastasia Domanov1, Matias Kopperi2, Jevgeni Parshintsev2, Stephane Mabic1
1. Millipore S.A.S, Lab Water, Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France
2. University of Helsinki, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry, Finland
In this paper the suitability of reagent water for LC-MS biomedical analyses will be evaluated and the role of water quality in achieving sensitive and reliable LC-MS analyses will be discussed. Furthermore, since quality assurance is one of the key requirements in the clinical laboratory, a modern solution for data management will be introduced in order to address this need.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
If you don’t have an account you can:
REGISTER NOW – it’s FREE and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles including Application Notes
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login as a Guest or via Social Media
This will allow you to read this article but you will only have limited access to The Analytical Scientist.Login as Guest Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter