Register now and gain access to the live event and on-demand version
High-Throughput Analysis of Food Aroma Using Direct MS
Please join us for this live webinar that will describe how SIFT-MS can be utilized in diverse food and aroma applications, including:
- Varietal and origin authentication
- Objective sensory screening
- Packaging testing
- Process quality assurance
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn the fundamentals of the selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) technique, including its ability to selectively analyze diverse aroma compounds in one simple analysis.
- Understand how comprehensive aroma analysis using SIFT-MS provides objective sensory classification of diverse food products.
- Learn from case studies, how SIFT-MS can enhance new product development, through to product QA/QC, saving time and money, and reducing product losses.
8th August 2018, 3pm BST