Hamamatsu Photonics - Technology for Mass Spec
sponsored by Hamamatsu
With the ever-expanding role of Mass Spectrometry dominating a broad range of fields such as food quality control, medicine and water, assessment of hazardous substances and medical diagnostics, Hamamatsu Photonics have developed a dedicated range of detector technologies to provide our customers with the most optimal solutions. By combining our experience in developing mass spectrometry devices along with diverse, innovative technologies relating to semiconductor manufacturing, laser development and material research, Hamamatsu have developed unique cutting-edge devices for the next generation of Mass Spec analysis. In this presentation, I will give an overview of these technologies, highlighting the performance advantages of each, and I will explain how they can improve your current Mass Spectroscopy needs.
- To highlight the range of technologies Hamamatsu offer for Mass Spectroscopy
- Overview of which technologies to consider for each mass spec technique
- Why Hamamatsu’s DIUTHAME is the next innovation for users of MALDI
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine