High-throughput and data-independent analysis
sponsored by SCIEX
May 27, 2020, 2pm CEST
Mass spectrometry is becoming increasingly important in the field of life sciences because of its high applicability for the analysis of biological samples. In this webinar, we will focus on strategies for metabolite quantification and identification using a QQQ (SCIEX QTRAP® system) and a QTOF (SCIEX X500R System) mass spectrometer. We will demonstrate a solution on how to overcome matrix effect in a little amount of time and how to run 12000 injections without suffering from instrument downtime. On the other hand, we will explore the versatility of data independent analysis techniques in terms of metabolite identification and quantification. Fixed and variable SWATH® Acquisition will be compared with MSALL in terms of the complexity of the acquired MS/MS spectra and the presence of product ion overlap.
- High throughput and robust analyses of 12000 injections
- Selectivity of different data independent analysis strategies
- Quantitative and qualitative profiling methods
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.