Increasing Lab Uptime with a Nitrogen Gas Generator
sponsored by Peak Scientific
When it comes to gas supply for LC-MS, gas generators are now the gas source of choice as the most cost-effective and reliable method of supplying the high flow LC-MS instruments require. Dr. Ed Connor, Product Manager for Peak Scientific, explains the benefits of performing LC-MS/MS analysis with a Peak gas generator for increased uptime and an economic gas supply. Find out more about the innovative technology behind Peak’s products and market-leading after sale support offered by Peak around the globe, all designed to keep your lab running day in, day out.
- Improving your lab’s productivity
- Nitrogen gas generator technology and how it works
- Maintaining your nitrogen gas generator
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine