Panel discussion: the pros and pros of HRMS implementation in quantitative routines
sponsored by Shimadzu
Over decades, triple-quadrupole MS (TQMS) and high-resolution MS (HRMS) have served different purposes in testing laboratories. However, now that boundary-breaking advancements of HRMS are enabling both quantitative and qualitative analyses, scientists are urged to rethink how HRMS should be positioned to maximize laboratory output and value. This free panel discussion welcomes the expert panelists to provide insights into the use of HRMS across a variety of fields, namely food safety, forensics and clinical research. The discussion will feature how HRMS compares with TQMS, main drivers for implementation, common challenges and opinions on what the future holds.
- Understand how HRMS features are relevant to quantitative data.
- Learn recent and popular applications of HRMS in testing laboratories.
- Gain perspectives to judge whether your laboratory is requiring a HRMS system.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.