Cut through the uncertainty: the benefits of Orbitrap GC-MS for the analysis of pesticides and environmental contaminants in food matrices
sponsored by Thermo Fisher
November 10, 2020 at 15:00 GMT
This webinar discusses the benefits of using an Orbitrap GC-MS system in a high throughput analytical laboratory that handles a diverse range of matrix-analyte combinations. The presentation will first discuss the challenges in the quantitative analysis of pesticides, PBDEs, PCNs and PCBs. The presentation will then demonstrate, with examples, how the high selectivity of the GC-Orbitrap can also complement GC-triple quadrupole MS/MS by overcoming issues encountered with analyte sensitivity, identification and confirmation.
- Understand how GC-Orbitrap MS can improve selectivity and increase confidence in the quantitation and identification of pesticide residues and contaminants in food and environmental samples.
- Learn how the ease of use of GC-Orbitrap can simplify analytical methods.
- Discover how to improve your results for the targeted quantitative analysis of pesticides in food.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine