Ensuring data quality and addressing chromatographic challenges in routine pharmaceutical analysis: Tools for Success
sponsored by Waters
November 12, 2020, 9am EST / 2pm GMT
Inspired by a suite of new ICH guidelines, chromatographers are now managing methods using a lifecycle approach to improve the consistency, ruggedness and quality of separations to enable right-first-time analyses. Development and deployment of these analytical methods to modern, routine-use HPLC platforms mitigates the risk of invalidated data, continually adjusted or manual peak integration, and system suitability failures.
- Current trends in regulatory observations referencing chromatography analyses
- How new ICH guidelines will influence how chromatographic methods are developed and documented, resulting in more stringent system suitability and reproducibility requirements
- How improvements in the performance and ruggedness of HPLC instruments can improve data quality
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine