Finding lab efficiencies through modular GC - Daniela Cavagnino
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
November 27, 2019
8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT
Reducing cost of ownership while increasing productivity is one of today’s tough challenges faced by laboratories using automated analytical equipment. For QA/QC and routine testing laboratories, improvements in this area are intimately connected with the simplification of analytical workflows, optimization of technical resources and waste reduction. The Thermo Scientific TRACE 1300 series GC is a technology breakthrough conceived to substantially elevate performance in routine environments. The webinar covers key innovations including user-exchangeable injectors and detectors, icon-based touch screen interface, unique solution to conserve helium carrier gas while running analyses, compact design and fast heating/cooling capability, delivering high efficiency to modern laboratories.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn about GC modularity concept and productivity benefits
- Learn how to efficiently mitigate helium supply constraints during analysis and reduce costs
- Learn about advanced solutions like integrated Backflush and Large Volume Injection capabilities, to enhance analytical performances and reduce waste.
Who should attend
- GC users aiming to streamline daily workflow and learn on time-saving procedures
- Laboratory managers and supervisors aiming to differentiate their GC services
- Procurement managers to learn on future proof investment
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.