Streamlining QC with Chromeleon CDS and the Cloud - Michael Olival
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
November 20, 2019
8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm GMT
In this webinar you will learn how Moderna, a Massachusetts based biotechnology company, utilizes the simplicity of Chromeleon CDS and the power of the cloud in their QC lab. Hear how Moderna takes advantage of the productivity and compliance features of Chromeleon CDS to meet the demands of a fast-paced regulated laboratory, and utilizes the cloud capabilities of a true Enterprise CDS to simplify testing and provide data to multiple sites, all while ensuring data integrity.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Benefits of using the cloud with a chromatography data system
- Best use of Chromeleon software productivity features for QC labs
- Essential compliance features of a chromatography data system
Who should attend
- Lab managers and supervisors
- Quality Assurance personnel
- IT personnel
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.