Microbiology membrane filtration for water quality testing
sponsored by Cytiva
Microbiological quality has the potential for immediate impact to the consumer and public health. Whether for determining the safety for human contact, use, and consumption or detecting organisms that cause spoilage and reduced shelf life, a reliable membrane filter is one of the most important testing elements. In this webinar learn about the various operating and material parameters that influence and affect the quality of results.
- Benefits of membrane filtration (MF) technique
- Basic steps and the two key methods of the MF technique
- Importance of membrane characteristic in MF technique
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine