Run Fast: Rapid MS/MS Analysis with Acoustic Ejection Mass Spectrometry (AEMS)
sponsored by SCIEX
The SCIEX Echo® MS System breaks bottlenecks in quantitative mass spectrometry throughput. Here a newly developed Acoustic Ejection Mass Spectrometry (AEMS) platform - the SCIEX Echo® MS System - is described for rapid, chromatography-free MS/MS analysis. It showcases the potential to dramatically change the field of high-throughput analysis.
- Learn what sampling speeds up to 3 samples per second could mean to your high throughput workflows
- Expedite your conventional LC-MS/MS research and go from weeks to days while retaining the precise information you need to make decisions faster
- Discover how you can obtain a vast capacity for high-throughput screening with consistent and precise reproducibility in challenging matrices.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine