Characterization and quantitation of inhibitor-protein complexes and small molecules using the ZipChip™CE-ESI-MS Platform
In this webinar presenters will share how their use of the ZipChip separations platform obtained better separation quality for the characterization of small molecule covalent inhibitors bound to proteins.
sponsored by 908 Devices
In this webinar presenters from Harvard Medical School and North Carolina State University will share how their use of the ZipChip separations platform obtained better separation quality for the characterization of small molecule covalent inhibitors bound to proteins and the detection, and quantitation of environmental toxins such as β-N-methylamino-L-alanine.
Participants will learn how the ZipChip CE-ESI-MS platform:
- Offers a single separations platform across multiple applications.
- Provides unparalleled resolution and sensitivity enabling analysis of a wide range of analytes.
- Is fast, easy and simple to use resulting in significant time savings.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine