Chromatography with CO2 (SFC): A GREEN Alternative with Applications in Pharma and Hemp Industries
sponsored by PIC Solution
June 24, 2020, 8.30 am PDT
The seminar covers fundamentals and latest applications of supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) in analysis and purification of chiral/achiral small molecules, peptides and complex extracts relevant to the Pharma, Natural Products and Cannabis/Hemp industries. SFC is a form of liquid chromatography that happens to use CO2 as a solvent. CO2 as a mobile phase provides faster separations, reduces solvent consumption and decreases waste significantly. CO2 can be recycled contributing further to sustainability, high efficiency, low operating costs and increased profitability of SFC when compared to other chromatography techniques. SFC coupled to CO2 extraction (SFE) will also be discussed.
- Why is supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) an essential tool for research and production laboratories?
- Industry case-studies illustrating the advantages of SFC
- Novel instrumentation for open-bed SFC-MS and SFE-SFC
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.