Top-Down characterization of a site-specific antibody-drug conjugate
In this webinar, we show how rapid high sequence coverage of mAbs and ADCs can be achieved with advanced top-down fragmentation capabilities such as Higher-energy Collision Dissociation (HCD), Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) and Ultra-Violet Photo-Dissociation (UVPD).
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
In addition, we show that the technique can pinpoint sites of oxidation resulting from oxidative stress. Finally, learn about advances in automated software processing that easily map the protein structure and provide confirmation of sequence coverage and process induced modifications.
Join experts from University of Strasbourg and Thermo Fisher Scientific to learn about the latest technology, software and research applications for this highly promising technique.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn how high top or middle-down sequence coverage can obtained by combining multiple modes of fragmentation.
- Learn about new innovations in mass spectrometry and data processing software for top or middle-down characterisation.
- Learn how middle-down experiments could be a valuable alternative assay to peptide mapping for fast amino acid sequence confirmation.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.