High-Throughput Thermal Desorption Tube Analysis: TD-SIFT-MS
sponsored by Syft Technologies
Sample throughput is often a critical bottleneck for thermal desorption tube (TDT) analysis in contract testing and research laboratories. By coupling in-line thermal desorption (TD) with selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS), throughputs of up to 20 tubes per hour can be achieved per instrument. This SPOTLIGHTLIVE event will introduce SIFT-MS and its seamless integration with GERSTEL TD instrumentation. Analytical performance of TD-SIFT-MS will be described in the context of brief case studies from breath research, environmental monitoring, and vehicle interior air quality (VIAQ) analysis.
- Learn the fundamentals of the SIFT-MS technique and the benefits of fully integrating thermal desorption
- Observe the throughput gains achievable with SIFT-MS for a variety of routine and research lab applications
- Learn how automated thermal desorption analysis using SIFT-MS provides new application and product insights due to simultaneous desorption and analysis
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine