LenS3 – MALS Technology for Next Generation Biopharmaceuticals
sponsored by Tosoh
September 23, 2020 at 4pm CEST
Multi-Angle Light Scattering (MALS) has become the standard technique to determine molecular weight (MW) and size (radius of gyration) of macromolecules. A new MALS detector provides extraordinary sensitivity for GPC, HPLC, and UHPLC. It integrates the best of both Multi-Angle and Low-Angle Light Scattering concepts to create a new paradigm in light scattering detection. Its enhanced capabilities and unprecedented sensitivity provide a direct and accurate measurement of molecular weight. In this webinar you will learn how MALS detection can deliver valuable information for the characterization of macromolecules with a focus on biomolecules such as antibodies or oligonucleotides.
- Learn about the fundamentals of light scattering detection.
- Understand the latest approaches used to analyse macromolecules by light scattering.
- Discover the benefits of MALS detection for the analysis of biomolecules.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.