New Sample Introduction Components to Simplify Analysis of Challenging Samples using ICP-OES
The ICP sample introduction system plays a crucial role in determining the performance achieved during analyses.
sponsored by Agilent Technologies
Its’ design impacts all areas of performance, including sensitivity, precision, stability and sample throughput. Selecting the right sample introduction system for complex matrices can be challenging. More maintenance is also typically required when running complex matrices. In this webinar, we’ll highlight new ICP sample introduction components that simplify analysis of challenging sample matrices and ease the maintenance burden. Performance with a range of complex samples including those with high levels of total dissolved solids, organic solvents and large particulates will be demonstrated.
- Learn how new sample introduction components provide greater flexibility so you can handle challenging sample matrices.
- Learn how these new sample introduction components also take the pain out of everyday operation with reduced instrument downtime, simpler maintenance and lower operating costs.
Broadcast #1: 10 am BST | 11 am CEST
Broadcast #2: 1 pm PDT | 9 pm BST | 4 pm EDT
Broadcast #3: 9:30 am IST | 12 pm SGT | 2 pm AEST
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.