The Analytical Power of Correlative Raman Imaging: New Developments, Tools and Applications
sponsored by WITec
Confocal Raman imaging is a powerful, versatile and increasingly common microscopy technique, capable of quickly identifying the molecules in a sample and visualizing their physical distribution three-dimensionally. This non destructive and label-free chemical imaging method has enormous potential for researchers in many fields of application. This webinar will introduce the fundamental principles of Raman microscopy and it will detail the associated hardware and software. Our speakers will describe several of its variations providing relevant application examples. Correlative microscopy will then be introduced, and details of Raman-AFM and Raman-SEM (RISE) microscopy solutions will be presented.
- Learn what Raman microscopy is, along with an introduction to its operational principles and hardware considerations.
- Recognize possibilities and new tools for Raman investigations including several application examples from various fields.
- Find out how correlative microscopy can provide a more complete understanding of a sample than techniques in isolation.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine