A Validated Method for Rapid, Direct MS Analysis of a Mutagenic Leachable: Formaldehyde
Join us for this educational webinar to learn more about how SIFT-MS works.
sponsored by Syft Technologies
Join us for this educational webinar to learn more about how SIFT-MS works, how it speeds up analysis, and how it can be validated successfully in accordance with ICH Q2(R1) Guidelines suitable for pharmaceutical applications such as regulatory submissions where GMP compliance is essential.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- The fundamentals of the selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) technique, including its ability to selectively and comprehensively analyze samples in one, simple procedure.
- An approach to validation of direct SIFT-MS analysis in accordance with ICH Q2 R1 Guidelines so that the data generated are GMP compliant and can be used in regulatory submissions
- The application of the validation approach using a case study: formaldehyde quantification in the headspace of a packaged pharmaceutical product.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine