Elevating quantitative and qualitative LC-MS analysis of pesticide residues to a new level with the new Exploris HRAM MS system
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
30 September 2020
7 am PDT | 10 am EDT | 3 pm BST | 4 pm CEST
This presentation evaluates how improvements in scan speed, flexibility in combining acquisition modes including mild trapping, software for faster data processing, and ease of use, provide increased confidence in the targeted and non-targeted analysis of LC-amenable pesticide residues in food. Results of analysis of samples of varying matrix complexity using different combinations of data acquisition modes: full-scan, AIF, fw-DIA and t-SIM, at different resolving powers will be presented. The fast scan speed and unique flexibility of acquisition underpin the detection and identification of an increased number of pesticides at low µg/kg levels, even for the more complex matrices.
- Understand how new acquisition workflows can improve selectivity and increase confidence in the quantitation and identification of pesticide residues in food
- Learn how the ease of use of the Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ Exploris™ HRAM platform can improve sample throughput
- Discover how to improve your results for the targeted and non-targeted analysis of pesticides in food
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.