GC×GC-HR-TOFMS for untargeted screening of Breathomics
sponsored by Leco
25th November 2020, 14:00 CET / 13:00 GMT
In the galaxy of Omics Science, breathomics knows an exponential growth. The full characterization of the breath composition and the understanding of the origin of these chemicals could have a gigantic impact for clinical research. The organic and biological analytical chemistry group (OBiAChem) from Liège University has been dedicating a lot of effort to tackle the challenges on the road of robust breath test. In this webinar, we will cover the different technological aspects of exhaled breath research including sampling, analysis, data processing, and QA/QC. In addition, we will cover some clinical applications and discuss the transferability of breath testing for large scale population screening.
- High-resolution MS provide strong identification confidence, which can reach level 2 MSI (metabolomics standard initiative) classification in a single analysis.
- GC×GC-MS provides high separation resolution and orthogonal compounds identification metrics.
- Robust QA/QC system ensures the robustness of the entire process.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine