High-Throughput Analysis of Food Aroma Using Direct MS
Join us for this webinar that will describe how SIFT-MS can be utilized in diverse food and aroma applications.
sponsored by Syft Technologies
Aromas are chemically very diverse, impart a wide range of favorable and unfavorable sensations to the human nose, and have a wide range of sensory thresholds. Conventional analytical technologies based on chromatography are slow and require significant sample preparation. By instead applying direct analysis with soft chemical ionization, selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) provides fast, sensitive, selective, and robust quantitation of aroma compounds in air and headspace at trace levels in humid conditions.
Please join us for this webinar that will describe how SIFT-MS can be utilized in diverse food and aroma applications, including:
- Varietal and origin authentication
- Objective sensory screening
- Packaging testing
- Process quality assurance
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Learn the fundamentals of the selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) technique, including its ability to selectively analyze diverse aroma compounds in one simple analysis.
- Understand how comprehensive aroma analysis using SIFT-MS provides objective sensory classification of diverse food products.
- Learn from case studies, how SIFT-MS can enhance new product development, through to product QA/QC, saving time and money, and reducing product losses.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to read this article in full and gain access to The Analytical Scientist’s entire content archive. It’s FREE and always will be!
Login if you already created an account
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine