How to Deliver Compliance, Data Integrity and Productivity with an Enterprise CDS
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Quotient Sciences are a global service provider of drug development services and solutions. With almost 30 years of experience of providing formulation development, GMP manufacturing and clinical pharmacology services, they have undergone many FDA and MHRA inspections of their facilities. Regulatory findings around compliance and data integrity led them to implementing a new Chromatography Data System (CDS) for their UK operations. Join this webinar to hear Justin Holland, Senior Director of Analytics, discuss the importance of selecting the right CDS, how to do that, and the features that helped them satisfy the regulatory bodies and improve efficiency in the laboratory.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Understand the key requirements and factors when selecting a CDS.
- Learn how your CDS can help you achieve, maintain and demonstrate compliance and help you prevent data integrity issues.
- Find out how utilizing a single vendor solution for software and hardware can optimize efficiency and increase productivity.
Who should attend
- Laboratory Managers/ Directors / Supervisor.
- IT professionals responsible for laboratory software systems.
- Quality assurance managers.
- Laboratory Technicians / Operators.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.