Learn to Master Karl Fischer Titration
Karl Fischer (KF) titration is the method of choice for measuring water content in all types of substances.
sponsored by Honeywell
Although modern KF titration is fast and easy, even experienced users may not be aware of all the factors influencing accuracy and repeatability of results. Join this webinar to learn how to properly prepare your system to work with various samples and avoid common errors.
4pm CEST / 10am EDT
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- How to select the proper KFT method, reagents and standards for your sample.
- How to accurately calculate sample size, including burette volume and titer of reagent.
- How to avoid common errors during sample preparation & handling.
- How to troubleshoot for sample solubility issues, side reactions, ideal pH, stable drift.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.