Replacing Titrations with a FT-NIR Analyzer: Applications, Advantages, and How to Make it Happen
sponsored by Bruker
September 29, 2020
FT-NIR analysers can perform many of the assays traditionally done using titration: Hydroxyl Value, Acid Value, Iodine Value and Bromine Number, moisture and more. Liquid samples are placed in a disposable glass vial for measurement. There are no reagents needed and the assay can be performed in less than a minute.The advantages of using FT-NIR to replace titrations will be presented in terms of speed, repeatability, and ease of operation and maintenance. Workflows for method development will be presented to illustrate how easily the transition from titration methods to FT-NIR methods can be achieved.
- Which titration assays can be replaced by a FT-NIR Analyzer Method
- Accuracy and repeatability, and stability that can be achieved using a FT-NIR Analyzer
- Learn how we implement the method development workflow to design your method.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.