Improved profiling of cannabis terpenes for accurate product labelling
sponsored by SepSolve Analytical
November 4, 2020, 4pm GMT
Chromatographic separation of the diverse range of compounds present in cannabis is enough of a challenge, let alone identifying these with confidence. In this presentation we will demonstrate how GC×GC can be used to gain greater insight into sample composition, to ensure consistent product quality and accurate product labelling for improved consumer experience.
- Learn the basics of GC×GC and what it offers over and above standard GC
- Hear about how the technology can be applied in both routine and R&D environments
- See how the addition of mass spectrometry gains greater insight into sample composition
- Learn about new software tools to simplify the comparison of terpene profiles and automatically generate meaningful results
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine