Protein Footprinting Applications in Structural Biology
sponsored by GenNext Technologies
October 14, 2020, 11 AM PDT
This hour long seminar reviews a litany of structural biology case studies in which protein footprinting has been successfully applied to solve valuable problems frequently encountered in biopharmaceutical research. Examples in epitope and paratope mapping; protein interactions; receptor-drug interactions; and protein folding/unfolding are provided. An emphasis upon the advantageous application of protein footprinting technology in biopharmaceutical research is provided.
- To provide examples of successful Protein Footprinting structure interrogation and their applicability in numerous structural biology programs.
- To educate participants as to value of protein footprinting experiments in their biopharmaceutical research programs.
- To enable participants to envision new experiments salient to their research that can be vastly advanced by protein footprinting technology.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE!
Or register now - it’s free!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine