Understanding the Diversity in HPLC Chromatography Chemistries - Stacy Tremintin & Ilze Birznieks
sponsored by Thermo Fisher Scientific
Understand all the options: Thermo Scientific offers a wide range of column chemistries from UHPLC C18 columns to advanced mixed mode phases. Labs will often struggle with method development, selecting the wrong phase for their samples. Minimize method development time and maximize your productivity by selecting the best column phase the first time.
In this webinar you will learn about the best chemistries for sample types, understand the benefits unique selectivity offers to improve resolution in your sample matrices, and decode different phase options available- facilitating efficient method development and eliminating the guess work.
Learning Objectives of Webinar
- Understand the differences in reversed-phase chemistry options
- Learn about mixed mode chemistries and the additional selectivity they provide
- Leveraging the tools provided to select the best chemistry for efficient method development
Who should attend
Any small molecule HPLC chromatographer interested in learning more about available chemistry options, speeding up method development time, and gaining knowledge on the fundamentals of separation with Thermo Scientific columns.
Enjoy our FREE content!
Log in or register to gain full unlimited access to all content on the The Analytical Scientist site. It’s FREE and always will be!
Or register now - it’s free and always will be!
You will benefit from:
- Unlimited access to ALL articles
- News, interviews & opinions from leading industry experts
- Receive print (and PDF) copies of The Analytical Scientist magazine
Or Login via Social Media
By clicking on any of the above social media links, you are agreeing to our Privacy Notice.